Kansas Inmate Search
  • Arrest Records
  • Judgments
  • Bankruptcies
  • DUIs & DWIs
  • Felonies
  • Warrants
  • Jail Records
  • Lien Records
  • Sex Offenses
  • Misdemeanors
  • Criminal Records
  • Federal Dockets

Pottawatomie County, KS Jail and Prison System

Address: 500 N Pennsylvania Ave, Shawnee, OK 74801
E-mail: warrants@pottcoso.com
Phone: 405-275-3219
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pottawatomie-County-Juvenile-Services/570410133170336

Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile is a Medium security level County Juvenile Detention Center located in the city of Shawnee, Kansas. The facility houses Male and Female Offenders who are convicted for crimes which come under Kansas state and federal laws. The facility has a capacity of 14 inmates, which is the maximum amount of beds per facility.

The facility is part of Shawnee, OK judicial district, which has 0 facilities in total.

Visit Kansas inmate search page for statewide information.

  • 14 Capacity
  • Shawnee, OK Judicial District

How Do I Visit an Inmate in Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile?

Locating an Inmate in Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile

The best way to locate or get information of any inmate currently incarcerated in Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile is to contact the County Juvenile Detention Center for information on the inmate or visit them online at https://www.bop.gov/.

Be Approved

Make sure an inmate you are visiting have placed you on their approved visiting list.

Be Prepared to Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile Visiting Rules

For information on official policy that outlines the regulations and procedures for visiting a Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile inmate contact the facility directly via 405-275-3219 phone number.

Visitation Days and Hours

For more information on when you can visit an inmate and get directions contact the County Juvenile Detention Center directly.

Visiting a Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile inmate on holidays:

The inmate will be notified as to any changes to the "normal" visitation schedule due to holidays and/or any special commitments.

USP General Visiting Hours

How to Send a Mail/Care Package to an Inmate?

Inmates can receive letters from their family members and friends, as well as packages from home with prior written approval from the inmate's unit team or authorized staff member at Pottawatomie County OK Juvenile.

To make sure the mail and package you are sending comes under approved item list and for more clarification contact the County Juvenile Detention Center administration at 405-275-3219. Another option for contacting the facility is reaching out via email at warrants@pottcoso.com.

You can also try to contact the facility by reaching out to them on social media platforms. Visit their Facebook page here.

Nearby Law Enforcement Agencies